GET YOUR SEAT!SRSC returns to Chicago
July 29-31, 2014!
Be sure to secure your seats early as seating is limited.
Limited Seats AvaliableDon't wait, get your seat today!
Why You Should Attend:
- Reach Passive Candidates with New Strategies
- Identify Best Practices for Achieving Buy-in for Social Recruiting
- Optimize Mobile Recruiting Tools & Strategies
- Build A Consistent Employer Brand
- Identify Key Social Recruiting Metrics
- Access Key Corporate Case Studies for Effective Social Recruiting
- Learn how to Make the Most of Top Platforms: LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Network with HR Pros and Industry thought leaders
Who Should Attend:
HR Corporate Recruiters
VP of Recruiting
Senior HR Executives
Social Recruiting Strategists
Workforce Planning Leads/Directors
Chief Human Resources Officers
Professionals in Human Resources
Senior Professionals in Human Resources
Global Professionals in Human Resources
Manager, Social Media & Employment Branding
National Recruitment Managers
Recruitment Advertising Agencies
Recruitment Industry Suppliers
Letter from the producer:
Dear HR Pros & Recruiters,
HR Pros and recruiters need optimize their strategies by using custom apps, tweets, or vendors to make it easy for company fans, employees, and followers to refer jobs to their own friends and followers.
SRSC (Social Recruiting Strategies Conference) 2014 - Chicago- offers best practices and lessons learned from industry leaders, recruiting gurus, leading brands and case studies of leading organizations.
The three-day conference, July 29-31, 2014, offers expert insight into best practices, current trends, metrics, and statistics on today’s talent pool and how to effectively leverage social recruiting strategies to find the best candidates. The event provides sourcers, recruiters, and HR practitioners with information and knowledge to implement immediately to develop, grow and measure your social strategy. We’ll see you in July!
Best,Kara M. Mignanelli
SVP of People