Top 5 Things We’re Looking Forward to at #SRSC San Francisco
January 25, 2018 by Lynnette Bellin, Content Marketing Strategist, Symphony Talent
The countdown has begun! The Social Recruiting Strategies Conference is happening January 31 - February 2, and two experts from our content marketing team will be traveling to San Francisco to participate in the conference as a sponsor.
Without further ado, here are the top five things we’re looking forward to about this conference:
- Listening to the keynote speakers to spark ideas for topics for our own keynote speech at the summer SRSC Austin.
- Representing Symphony Talent at the SRSC Networking reception, where we’re the sponsor. Did you know there will be a signature Symphony Talent cocktail at this reception? We can’t wait to sample it with conference attendees! (Hint, it’s probably MAGENTA!)
- Working the booth! As a sponsor, we get a table, and can’t wait to network with current and potential clients about the solutions that Symphony Talent offers for recruitment marketing. If you’re going, stop by our booth for some cool giveaways!
- Getting social recruiting tips and tricks from representatives of major recruitment brands such as Magellan Health, Groupon, Travelers, Atlassian and Google.
- Live Tweeting our learnings from conference sessions, Instagramming pics with clients and bringing the conference to you real-time via Facebook Live.
You know what else we’re looking forward to? Having a chat with the Sea Lions at Fisherman’s Wharf! But that doesn’t make our top five list, since it technically won’t be happening inside the conference."
Blog originally published by Symphony Talent – find the original post here